Master your strengths, outsource your weaknesses – Ryan Khan
The Firm has extensively advised on all area of outsourcing, including business process, knowledge process and legal process outsourcing, and represents a number of Indian and foreign entities providing services to overseas clients.
Our lawyers for business process outsourcing, knowledge process outsourcing and legal process outsourcing jointly advise on:
- Establishment, acquisition and restructuring of captive and non-captive outsourcing units in India, regulatory approvals from different Government Departments.
- Drafting and negotiating outsourcing services agreements between Indian and foreign entities and advise on related issues regarding privacy protection, confidentiality, corporate identity and data security, interlinking of outsourcing units and other industry specific arrangements including contracts with long distance telecom service providers.
- Direct and indirect tax benefits and exemptions, transfer pricing issues, export performance and other regulatory and tax compliances and continuity of tax benefits pursuant to mergers and acquisitions of equity or asset. and
- Due diligence of the outsourcing units, advise on assessment and minimization of outstanding liabilities and disclosures, advise on aspects on employment laws as applicable to outsourcing units and issues related to their closure and revival.
- Hindustan Coca Cola concerning foreign direct investment approvals;
- Educomp Solutions Limited’s acquisition of Study Places Inc., US and business transfer of Edusmart and ‘Roots to Wings’ pre-school divisions as going concerns;
- Providence Equity concerning investment in a company setting up e-governance platform; and
- Advising master franchisor of Moschino, Jean Paul Gautier and Alberta Ferretti.